Energy Consumption and Monitoring
- Tools to collect data on energy consumption in supply and value chain and/or tools to measure and compare the environmental impact of projects and products.
- High Efficiency Localized Coolers to reduce the carbon footprint of old refrigerators or coolers. In particular, process coolers that can replace existing NH3 Compressors OR new environmentally friendly cooling technologies for retail
- Energy monitoring and control technology, building management systems
- New solutions or equipment for energy efficient malting, boiling, cold sterile filtration, pasteurization, bottle washing and refrigeration.
- More energy efficient glass making techniques (for scaled glass production) including innovations in the number of molds in a furnace.
- Low-energy mobile washing technology for reusable packaging at outdoor events, festivals etc.
- Steam and compressed air leak detection technology and analytics
- Biogas prediction and analytics e.g. capture data from biogas regeneration to understand how to re-use it
- Prediction analysis CO2 generation
Renewable & Alternative Energy Solutions
- Renewable heat solutions
- Transportation materials and equipment made from renewable energy sources rather than petroleum derivatives or other environmentally harmful sources.
- Cutting edge on-site thermal and electric renewable solutions for manufacturing, warehouses and distribution centers ideally with cogeneration and/or energy storage technology or solutions. Peak shaving technologies in Africa and APAC
- Solution for cogeneration and sell-off
- Small scale waste to energy solutions for individual sites
- Natural Gas replacement with Biogas &/or Hydrogen for Heat & Power Generation
- 100% renewable electricity for 1) electrolysis for alumina 2) aluminum can sheet 3) can production
- Decarbonization of thermal loads in can manufacturing including ovens
- Hydrogen as gas substitution on can to can remelting plants
- Scalable businesses that leverage low carbon energy generation from (plastic) waste (Corona Challenge)
Carbon Reduction, Capture & Removal
- Solutions for permanent carbon capture
- New solutions or technology for removing carbon from the atmosphere
- Solutions capable of reducing, capturing & storing emissions of CO2, NOx and particulate gases from engines
Business Case & Financial Analyses
- New financing structures/ vehicles/ solutions e.g. HPA or Heat As A Service
- Tools to assess financial risks to businesses due to climate change stressors.
- Predictive analytics or modeling of climate and water impacts, new product simulations
- Modeling of material prices with carbon footprints/pricing
- Smart logistics for optimized routing in T1/T2 logistics & distribution, combined palletized/bulk shipments in backloads, reverse logistics and other solutions for 100% full trucks at all times for less time on the road.
- Payload loss in T1 EV transportation.
- Tools for calculating and analyzing cost efficiency of EV/FCEV.
- Renewable energy technology with super high efficiency for trucking, rail, ocean and air including biofuel, electric, wind, solar and water - that are accessible for the entire market.
- Green infrastructure in manufacturing facilities
- Alternative fuels for vehicles / carbon footprint reduction (middle mile, last mile deliveries, fork lift trucks)
- Improving fuel efficiency of current vehicles (Fuel sensors, driving analytics, light weighting)
Optimization of mixed vehicle fleet routing (dynamic routing to various fleet mix, fleet mix optimization).
- Decrease energy consumption in warehouse (lightweight solar panels, energy monitoring systems, warehouse densification, etc)
- Automated measurement of carbon usage (ocean, land, rail transportation)
- Modeling of logistics carbon emissions for network decision making